Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hammerite a post & move !

May/June 2012

On those early days when I was finishing off the studio, I did some of the metal painting I'd earmarked for doing using Hammerite paint. It's great to be able to use it outside especially if items are large - like a very large dragonfly (more about that later!). Especially of note, is the outside step & rampost - looks much better now!




We finally moved house in mid-May & have a great view of the sea from the lounge - very inspirational first thing in the morning. I've gradually been unpacking in the studio (as well as at home) - but its all been rather slow. In the move, many of my work-related items had been put in "safe places" - never to be found again - that is until you're looking for something totally unrelated to it!